Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Committee on Housing, Transportation and Telecommunications
Telecommunications Update on status and future of provider operations and services, status of broadband implementation and future of telecommunications in the territory.
- Mr. Stephan Adams, CEO, Virgin Islands Next Generation Network (viNGN)
- Mr. Naji Khoury, Chief Executive Officer, Liberty Mobile VI/PR
- Ms. Geraldine Pitt, CEO, Viya, Inc.
- Mr. David Zumwalt, CEO, Broadband VI
- Mr. Mark Hodge, Legal Counsel, T-Mobile, VI
12:00 P.m. to 12:30 p.m.–Lunch break
Block II—12:30-2:30 P.m.
An update on public transportation and on road construction and repairs from the Department of Public Works.
- The Honorable Derek Gabriel, Commissioner, Department of Public Works
Block III—2:30-4:30 P.m.
An update on from the Waste Management Authority including an update on the status of landfills, the implementation of the tipping fee, and other pertinent issues.
- Roger Merritt, Executive Director, V.I. Waste Management Authority