The jurisdiction of the Committee on Economic Development, and Agriculture encompasses, and the Committee shall:
(1) receive, consider, and make recommendations on all bills relating to the Virgin Islands Port Authority, Economic Development Authority, Casino Control Commission, Department of Tourism, West Indian Company, Department of Agriculture, Department of Planning and Natural Resources, Division of Fish and Wildlife, Fisheries Council, and the Division of Environmental Protection;
(2) receive, consider, and make recommendations on all bills and matters relating to Economic Park Development, Enterprise Zone Program, and the Hotel Development Program;
(3) receive, consider, and make recommendations on all bills relating to economic development, commerce, business institutions, industry, incentive programs, travel, tourism, real estate;
(4) receive, consider, and make recommendations on all bills relating to agriculture, mariculture and aquaculture, animal husbandry, farming, forestry management, fishing veterinary medicine, and all matters pertaining them;
(5) consider all bills and matters relating to the Virgin Islands Agriculture Business Incubator Center, the fisheries committees, the Endangered Species Preservation Commission; and
(6) receive, consider and make recommendations on bills relating to the any other board, commission or agency whose operation or nature of business is relevant to the operation of the Committee on Economic Development, Regulation, and Agriculture.